Thursday, February 11, 2016

Life long Learner Module 2


1)                  Write a one page summary of – “DEFINITIONS, HISTORY, AND THEORIES OF DISTANCE EDUCATION ”as a  College of Education Conceptual Framework” -“LifeLong Learner” , how you will use what you learned from this chapter  and make changes in your workplace environment.


The definition of a life long learner makes continued learning and professional growth through their career. In my opinion we all are life long learners. As technology grows we are learning daily. As an educator, I am always learning something new either its  from my students, my peers or my children. Since I have enrolled in college I have learned so many things about technology that I never know. I can now use pinterest in my assignments and I am so amazed by voki. As a parent the best form of technology was manufacturing face-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment